Monday, November 19, 2012

Where and Who Do I Call?

With the amount of rain we have received and continual rain and wind overnight, we just wanted to take a few moments to share where and who to report certain items.

For Power Outages: 

  •  If you experience an outage please report to Clark Public Utilities at  360-992-8000 instead of calling 9-1-1.   For a listing of outages currently known about they have a outage map  you can view.  

For Water on Roadways or plugged Storm drains:

  • For City of Vancouver please call 360-487-8177 or 360-693-9302 after hours. You can also fill out an online service request.  
  • For Clark County Public Works call 360-397-2446.

For Water on the Interstate System:

  • Contact Washington State Department of Transportation at 360-690-5367 

Please be safe as you make your way home this evening.  Remember standing water on roadways is a potential hazard.  "Turn around, Don't Drown!"

No comments: