If you have a closure to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it posted here.
Last updated on 2/10/14 at 8:50 a.m.
Major Road Closures
- NW Allen Canyon Road (From Pekin Ferry Road to NW 51st Ave). Unknown ETA on reopening at this time (6:30 a.m. on 2/7/14)
- Vancouver Area Webcams per WASHDOT: http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/vancouver/default.aspx
- Oregon DOT Trip Check Camera Map: http://tripcheck.com/Pages/RCMap.asp?curRegion=1
- WSDOT Webcams: http://www.wsdot.com/traffic/vancouver/VancouverTraffic/default.aspx?cam=9371
- C-Tran: Detour Routes for 2/8/14 are listed at: http://www.c-tran.com/about-c-tran/news/rider-alerts/116-rider-alerts-highlighted/179-weather-related-alert-2-10-14-5-30am. For more information log on to www.c-tran.com or call Passenger Service at (360)695-0123.
- Trimet Detours or Snow Routes: http://trimet.org/alerts/index.htm
- Waste Connections Update: Garbage & Recycling pick-up has been cancelled for Monday, February 10th. Check the website for the latest details: http://www.wcnorthwest.com/
- City of Vancouver Public Works Update: http://www.cityofvancouver.us/publicworks/page/severe-weather-public-works-response-0
- Portland Airport for arrival/departure information: http://www.portofportland.com/flights.aspx
- If you abandoned your car in Portland, here is where they may be: http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/HWY/REGION1/Pages/PDXSnowTowPickUp.aspx
- Columbian, http://www.columbian.com/schoolclosures/
- ESD 112 is closed on 2/10/14
- Clark College will resume at 12:00 p.m. on 2/10/14
- NW Regional Training Center will be closed on 2/10/14
- Clark County Government Meeting Changes: http://www.clark.wa.gov/MeetingsCanceled.html
- City of Vancouver Meeting Changes: http://www.cityofvancouver.us/ourcity/page/city-announces-weather-related-impacts
- Firstenburg Community Center: Will open at 8:00 a.m. on 2/10/14. Please continue to check in with our Inclement Weather Web Page or inclement weather message lines for any updates. Firstenburg Community Center activities: 487-7040. Marshall Community Center activities: 487-7065. Vancouver Tennis & Racquetball Center: 487-8123
Business Office Closures
- Oregonian has a good list of business closures for Oregon & SW Washington at http://www.oregonlive.com/closures/