Here's a quick summary of impacts to Clark County:
- A section of the east end of the Vancouver Waterfront Renaissance Trail is barricaded off.
- The end of Tidewater Cove has taken on water.
- No roadways have flooded. The lowest elevation road is the section of Columbia Way that is underneath the I-5 Bridge. It's still a couple of feet above the water level and we don't currently expect that to flood.
- The park areas that are impacted are the Salmon Creek Greenway and Captain William Clark Park in Washougal.
- The access to the Steamboat Landing dock in Washougal is inundated.
- Vancouver Lake is running high, and some of the park areas around the lake are taking on water.