While traditional classroom offerings are available in both SW Washington and Portland, you can now take courses online with a brief appointment to demonstrate the physical skills. This gives everyone with an internet connection an easy way to get trained.
DAY 13 ACTIVITY: Today, you can earn points in 3 ways.
- You'll receive a +1 if you have ever taken a First Aid/CPR course (even if you are currently expired).
- If your card is active (not expired) or you commit to updating your First Aid/CPR card, you'll receive 2 additional points.
- If you can convince 8 or more of your friends, family, employees, neighbors or office mates to get trained (meaning that you schedule an "organizational" training with the Red Cross, you'll receive 3 additional points (for a total of 6 points). For the highest level of points, you only need to schedule the class in September, the actual class itself may occur later in the year.
- Leave a comment with your answer in it on this blog post
- Put your answer on the CRESA Facebook Fan Page or tag CRESA in a note, if you are recording your activities on your own page.
- Provide the answer on Twitter (please include @CRESA or hashtag #30days30ways in your tweets)
- If you are uncomfortable sharing this information online, you may email your answer to: email@example.com
Answers may be submitted on all tasks anytime between now and midnight on 9/30/10.