Below is an overview of the next couple days:
Heavy Rain (late Monday night – early Wednesday)
- .5 to 1” Monday 4 am to Tuesday 4 am (coast
- 1-2” Tuesday 4 am to Wednesday 4 am
- Total 1-3 inches in two days
Potential Flooding (Tuesday and Wednesday) for areas outside of Clark County
Some gusty Winds.
- Broken Tree Limbs
- Isolated power disruptions possible
- Inland 20-25 mph, gusts 30-40 mph
Always landslide potential with saturated grounds (steeper and less stable slopes)
This is a very moisture rich system, known as the Pineapple Express (Atmospheric River)which is aimed towards Pacific NW once again. As a reminder if you do come along flooded roads, remember to turn around.. don't drown!
The following Video also gives insight into the storm.
More information on this system can be found NWS Portland.